Raw Freeze-Dried Marine Phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis Gaditana)
Pure & Raw.
NO additives or preservatives of any kind.
Never heated or irradiated.
Marine phytoplankton makes up one quarter of all vegetation (land and sea) and according to NASA provides up to 90% of the Earth’s oxygen supply. Marine Phytoplankton produces more oxygen than all the Earth’s forests combined! Scientific research shows marine phytoplankton is one of the most important foods on the planet, with an incredible nutrient profile. It’s the main food source for everything on Earth!
Enjoy the benefits of Freeze-Dried Marine Phytoplankton:
- All essential amino acids
- Omega 3, 6, and 12 fatty acids
- A complete spectrum of vitamins
- 17 different beta-carotenoids
- A full spectrum of over 90 well assimilated minerals
- Especially high in iron and magnesium
- Co-enzyme 9 (Coq 9)
- EPA eicosapentaenoic omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Astaxanthin and canthaxanthin
- Phospholipids which assist with the uptake of EPA and other essential omega 3 fatty acids
- Beta carotene and zeaxanthin
- Violaxanthin, antheraxanthin, vaucheriaxanthin, and powerful antioxidants
- Complete Vegan Protein at a whopping 50%
Raw Marine Phytoplankton is the best vegan plant source of omega-3 fatty acid EPA!!
Growing Conditions: Our Marine Phytoplankton is thoughtfully grown in a photo-bioreactor within the European Union due to pollution issues with our oceans.
Ingredients: Raw Freeze-Dried Marine Phytoplankton Powder (Nannochloropsis Gaditana), Organically Cultivated in a Protected Photo-Bioreactor in the European Union.
Recommendations: 1 gram (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) mixed in water, juice, or smoothie daily. Powdered and easy to use. Refrigerate upon opening, sealed tight and dry, and free of moisture; consume within 3 months of opening. A favorite of ours when breastfeeding and our little ones LOVE it!
Important Allergy Information: It is not known if anyone with shellfish allergies will adversely react to Marine Phytoplankton, but because the flavor and chemistry is similar we recommend precautions be observed.